I somehow felt I do need to write about 2013, because it has probably by far been one of the best years for me!:)
Reminiscing back this year has been quite the learning roller-coaster. It was a year of many firsts and new things in my life, so I'm gonna list them down. This was the year that....
- I got my first job
- my first salary
- my first celebrity encounter, Purab Kohli *squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaalssssss*
- my first degree successfully completed
- my first car drive all on my own
- my first distinction in engineering
- my first airplane journey abroad alone:customs, immigration,baggage..i had to learn all those things! :P
- my first stamp on the new passport :P
- my first trip to bombay all on my own
- my first local train journey in Bombay all on my own..and that can be quite scary, mind you!!
- my first job interview
- my first college interview
- my first experience of getting totally drunk and wasted :P
- my first iffi
- watched my first movie all alone in dubai, shudh desi romance (ok, the choice may have not necessarily been the best) :3
- ate lunch at Goenchin all by myself
- my first marathon...wheeee!!!
- my first harlem shake and public flashmob
Here's to 2014, trying to step out of my comfort zone and do something that is totally new and freaks me out!
To new experiences
Saude!
No comments:
Post a Comment